Are you a keen technician? Are you experienced in the field of electronics? Do you speak English? There is a great job opportunity for you then! Come and participate in a unique new generation product development project.
What will you do?
- Cooperation in developing electronic detonator and equipment - top product in our nonmilitary branch
- Direct participation in development of prototypes, testing and evaluation
- Project team management and coordination
- Cooperation with foreign colleagues and visiting our subsidiaries
- Technical electro documentation modification
What do we require?
- University degree in Electrical engineering
- Profound knowledge of electrical engineering
- Experience with solving technical problems
- Experience with embedded programming, especially C with Microchip PIC18 microcontrollers a strong requirement, (3 – 5 years)
- Experience in performing circuit schematic capture and simulation (PSpice, LTSpice), board layout (Altium, P-CAD, or OrCad), analog and digital design with other microcontroller families (Atmel, 8051, etc.) or programmable logic devices
- Analytical and logical thinking, orientation on results
- Ability to lead a team with personal responsibility
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Written and verbal communication skills in English (technical topics)
Advantage would be if you have:
- 3 years’ experience in the branch
- Analog electronics, computer programming (Visual Studio) and PC interfacing (RS-232 , GPIB, CAN) experience will be a plus
- Knowledge of low-level communication drivers
- Work in an international environment
- Qualifications according to § 6 Act No. 50/1978 Coll.
What do we offer?
- Stable and interesting work within a prosperous company
- International collaborative environment
- Wide range of benefits (five weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, financial benefits, support of accommodation, retirement and accident insurance etc.)
Application deadline: 15. 1. 2022
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV in English language and we will contact you as soon as possible.